Overview & Categories
Membership is currently closed. Please contact reception for further information or to join our waitlist.
Here are 10 reasons to join Castle Hill Country Club:
- Extensive practice facilities including a practice range and nets
- The course boasts a tranquil bushland setting spread over a vast 167 acres
- A 70 strong golf cart fleet to service member and corporate client needs
- An abundant supply of recycled water ensures superior course condition all year round
- Strong member base provides many business networking opportunities
- Extensive range and variety of social events for all age groups
- Structured Junior Development Program including professional tuition
- The club is financially stable with no debt and multiple land assets
- The club offers flexible payment options for entrance fees and membership subscriptions
Membership at Castle Hill Country Club is available in the following categories:
- 7 Day Playing
- 6 Day Playing (Sunday to Friday)
- 5 Day W or S Playing
- Junior (18 to 20 years)
- Cadet (12 to 17 years)
- Sub Cadet (10 to 11 years)
- House Membership (access to practice facilities, no golf course rights)
New Lady Golfer Membership Promotion – click here for flyer
Mid Week and/or Sunday Lady Golfer Promotion – click here for flyer
Lady Golf Clinics – read more here
Intermediate Category: Are you 21 – 35 years of age?
We understand the pressures of mortgages, school fees and time constraints. However, you deserve to enjoy your golf at an affordable rate. Here is a great opportunity to join one of Sydney’s most challenging and picturesque golf courses, one that has hosted several major championships in the past. Reduced annual membership subscriptions apply. Amounts are charged on a “pro-rata basis” from your joining date to 30th June.
- This category is only valid to applications 21-35 years old
- Joining Fee still applies to this category
Castle Hill Country Club offers a wide range of activities for junior golfers of all ages and abilities. The programs offered are designed to encourage juniors to participate through group lessons to develop their golfing skills.
Junior Golf Clinics can be booked online through the Club’s “Lessons” tab for boys and girls. For a fun introduction to golfing lessons, juniors are encouraged to become involved in the “MyGolf” program. Sessions are conducted by CHCC PGA and trainee professionals. The club supplies golf equipment, prizes and skills challenge awards, the kids provide enthusiasm! For more information please contact the Pro Shop on (02) 9634 2499 or email email@example.com.