Dress Code & Etiquette
Standard of dress and general appearance will, at all times, be under the control of the General Manager and enforced by the General Manager or his/her delegate; it will determine the privilege of Members and their guests to use the facilities of the Club and shall be commensurate with the dignity of the Club.
Dress Rules – In the Clubhouse
- Casual and golf attire are acceptable within the clubhouse.
- Shirts must have a collar and be tucked in at all times unless specifically designed to be worn outside the waistband.
- Polo or roll necks are acceptable.
- Golf shoes are permitted in the Clubhouse.
- Boat shoes (worn without socks) are permitted.
- Patched, frayed, or torn jeans are not permitted.
- Cargo shorts and cargo pants are not permitted.
- Rubber thongs are not permitted.
- Hats are not to be worn in the clubhouse.
Dress Rules – On the Course
- Regulation golf shoes with soft spikes or dimpled soles must be worn on the course.
- Clothing must be neat and tidy and be appropriate for golf.
- Tailored short of modest length / tailored pant
- No denim or cargo pants/shorts
- Collared shirts which must be tucked into waistband
- Visible white/coloured socks (with shorts)
- Tailored shorts/ skirts/ dresses of a modest length or tailored pants
- No denim or cargo pants/shorts
- Collared shirts
- Visible white/coloured socks (with shorts/skirts)
Members and their guests are expected to maintain their dress and appearance at all times, in keeping with the Club’s dress standards. Members or visitors who do not comply with the Club’s dress regulations will be asked to purchase complying clothing from the pro shop to allow them to play.
- Please repair all divots in fairway and rough
- Please repair pitch marks on greens and rake bunkers after play, leaving the rake on the outside of the bunker with the handle pointing parallel to the fairway being played
- Players are requested to walk quickly between shots and call faster players through. Remember your position in the field is immediately behind the players in front, not merely in front of the players behind
- Use the golf carts with care. They are to be driven at a responsible speed and in accordance with the rules
- Lost ball – if you hit a ball into an area where the ball may be difficult to find or out of bounds, always play a provisional ball from the same spot before you leave that position to go and find the first ball.
- Players are requested to use the bathroom facilities within the Clubhouse or on Course either prior to playing, or during the game, if required, and are to refrain from using the Course as their bathroom.
- Smoking is not permitted
- Individual Members and guests shall not directly reprimand any employee of the Club
- The Club complies with the Responsible Service of Alcohol Practices
Use of Mobile Phones and Electronic Devices
- Members, member’s guests and visitors are requested to switch off, or place on silent mode, their mobile phones and other electronic devices (e.g.tablets, smart watches, laptops) while on the golf course. However, GPS and distance measuring functions may be used provided they comply with the Rules of Golf and are accessed silently.
- Members, member’s guests and visitors must not make or receive phone calls or video calls (e.g. Skype) on the course at any time, except in the case of an emergency or unless permission has been granted for a special reason. Please advise your playing partners if you are expecting to be contacted during the course of play due to any special or emergency situation.