COVID-19 UPDATE: Monday 23rd March
Posted on: 23 March
Castle Hill Country Club are following recommendations for health and safety of members from 9am Monday 23rd March the following measures are in force:
1. Single use Golf Carts – one person per cart. The Club is reducing rate to $30
2. NO removal of flag sticks – buffers being placed into cups to prevent ball from dropping fully inside cup
3. Rakes being removed from bunkers – players to please smooth with foot or club and prefer lie
4. Single marking of scorecards – mark own scores and competitor score
5. Social Distancing in ProShop, on course, greens and Driving Range
6. Junior Championships scheduled for Sunday 29th March now postponed
7. No visitors or guests of members allowed
The Clubhouse will close as of 12pm today
The Club is also now CASHLESS – Members Card (E-Wallet) or Debit/Credit card ONLY.
The Club will advise further updates and also please check Club Website or Face Book Page.