- Please repair all divots in fairway and rough
- Please repair pitch marks on greens and rake bunkers after play, leaving the rake in the middle of the bunker with the handle pointing towards the tee of the hole being played
- Players are requested to walk quickly between shots and call faster players through. Remember your position in the field is immediately behind the players in front, not merely in front of the players behind
- Use the golf carts with care. They are to be driven at a responsible speed and in accordance with the rules
- Lost ball – if you hit a ball into an area where the ball may be difficult to find or out of bounds, always play a provisional ball from the same spot before you leave that position to go and find the first ball.
- Players are requested to use the bathroom facilities within the Clubhouse or on Course either prior to playing, or during the game, if required, and are to refrain from using the Course as their bathroom.
- Smoking is not permitted
- Individual members and guests shall not directly reprimand any employee of the Club
- The Club complies with the Responsible Service of Alcohol Practices
- Mobile phones are not to be used on the golf course and may only be used inside the Clubhouse, inside the Sprig Bar, on the Clubhouse verandah and in the car park.